Dyspraxia blog

Monday, December 26, 2005

Comments

I've just noticed that some of my posts have received some comments. Thanks to those who left your input and apologies for not responding. I've found scant enough time recently to write this blog, never mind check it. I'm sure somewhere there must be an option to be notified when a comment is left, so I'll endeavour to track it down and activate it.

It is good to know that there are people reading this blog. I appreciate that my posts are rather more occasional than they should be, and that in true dyspraxic tradition the train of thought can wander rather. However I have been continuing to learn about dyspraxia, and time permitting I shall try to get back on track with sharing this.

Thanks again for popping by the blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home